Hungry? You can find my recipe blog here

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello World

This is probably the easiest that finding out about a life will ever get. I've always shirked blogs as an unnecessary burden, but it's finally time to just give in...they're useful as hell! so...

Almost 2 weeks ago I moved to Basel, Switzerland. I am living here on the top floor of an old house by the river with Eve, who is a musician, an artist, and an all-around badass. So far, I have no lamp. But since I arrived I have managed to acquire: a bed, 1 sheet, 1 blanket, 3 pillows, 1 shelf, and 2 wooden crates, which I'm fairly excited about the effects of-It's like I actually live here! After travelling for about 13 months in the past 16, I am really ready to be somewhere. For themomentI still have to have things like crates in a room to remind me that I am.

Tomorrow I start my second week of routine: I take a few yoga classes a week, read and write about some teaxts my teacher gives me, and babysit a wonderful five-year-old boy. For now, I'm going to sort out this room-having one is one matter. Maintaining it is another.

Salut!

1 comment: